The Resource Forum of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria under the leadership of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky organised its Annual Conference Lectures in Abuja on Saturday the 22nd of October 2022. Speakers include Prof Sadiq Abba, Prof Abdullahi Danladi, Pastor Pastor Ndoma Methosalla, Dr Usman Abdullahi Manu among others.
Session 1: Current Political Dispensation … any way out – Pastor Ndoma Methosalla.
Session 2: Current security challenges and Shehu Danfodio’s methodology, any way out for Nigeria: By Dr Usman Abdullahi Manu.
Session 3: Islamic system as a viable alternative to the present system of governance. – By Professor Abdullahi Danlad.
1. The three lecturers that delivered their lecturers that Islam is a synonym of Justice and that was all the message brought by the Prophet SAWA which is not restricted to a certain segment of of the world BUT the entire mankind in general.
2. That the methodology adopted by the Prophet SAWA was to establish justice and that justice is that Supremacy belongs to Allah SWT, the only deity, worthy of being worshiped.
3. That the purpose of worship and indeed creation is to work towards the realization of that gold which is sincere and dedicated service to Allahu SWT.
4. The methodology adopted by Sheikh Usman bin Fodio in dissimination of the message of Islam was to fight the SARAKUNA who usurped the powers of Allah SWT and arrongantly assumed them to themselves.
5. The security challenges bedeviling the Nigerian State ranging from Boko Haram, kidnapping, banditry and the constant skirmashes between Fulani headers and farmers were as a result of bad governance hence self afflicted as the perpetrators are deriving benefits from it.
6 That. the first step towards realization of justice in Nigeria is STRUGGLE as Nigeria is now experiencing another colonisation in the name of Neo colonisation and its leaders are puppet, stooges and cohorts of the Western World.
7. That the rationale behind the Daawah of Maulanaa Sharafuddeen His Eminence. Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky H, is to establish the similar Justice system akin to that of the Prophet SAWA and that of Sheikh Usman bin Fodio.
8. That the Islamic movement of Nigeria is not a tribal, hegemonic, political nor quasi political group nor restricted to muslins only BUT of conglomeration of faiths and tribes.
9. That what is expected from brothers and sisters invoved in the Islamic struggle is commitment to the course towards attaining Allah’s favours only. The real establishment of an Ideal Islamic state rest with ALLAH SWT as at and when He pleases.